When you purchase our theme from Themeforest, you need to download the Candidate files from your Themeforest account.
Navigate to your downloads tab on Themeforest and find Candidate. When you click the download button you will get these options:
- All files & documentation – contains complete file structure which will be explained below
- Installable WordPress File Only – only zip file containing theme. It can be used for installation (which will be explained in the next article)
- License certificate & purchase code – proof of purchase: you will need this for registration on our support site
When you download complete theme package, you will get one big zip file. When you unpack it, you will find following structure:
- Candidate – all files and folders of our theme. It can be used for installation via FTP (it will be explained in the next article)
- Candidate Child Theme – contains only two files and it is only for users who plan to make their own code changes
- Docs – contains list of links dedicated to our theme as well as documentation for included plugins
- Extra – our own asl file for making cool stuff with Photoshop
- PSD – contains 11 PSD files used for designing Candidate theme
- zipped_theme – contains zip files of both Candidate and Candidate Child Theme for installation via FTP theme installer (it will be explained in the next article)
We handle the support questions every day from Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm CET. We will normally answer in between 2 – 6 days. Please note we do not work on weekends.
For registration, beside commonly used details, you will need purchase code which can be found in license certificate file (please check above image to find how to get it). Please make sure to read these documents before you start your journey on our support site: Help Desk Guidelines & Policies and Terms & Conditions
Before you post your question:
- Make sure you have read the online documentation or documentation that goes with the theme and search our knowledgebase for possible solutions. There is a big chance that your question has been already covered.
- If your question has not been brought up, then please raise a new ticket in the appropriate category. Always include as much detail as you can, including your site URL, screenshots or attachments, browser version or OS. Try to be as specific as possible, it will help us serve you faster. Please don’t accent your ticket as urgent if it isn’t. We keep the right to remove your ticket in such case!
- Include a clearly described “end-goal” so we understand what are you trying to do.
- Clearly identifying a single issue per ticket.
- If you no longer need help on a ticket, please update/close that ticket if you can.
- Patiently wait. We strive to get you answers as quickly as possible. Do not post another ticket in your thread, it will take at least twice as long to get a reply because we answer tickets from oldest to newest.
- Lets All Be Civil! The vast majority of users are very helpful, patient and kind, and so are we. We greatly appreciate this type of behavior. If tickets are ever made that fall outside of this realm, we will remove them and could possibly remove the user account. So lets all be nice and happy people.